We are looking for someone to join our team that is passionate about the local food industry as well as a healthy lifestyle.
Westpoint Naturals is seeking to ﬁll our sales & marketing position with an enthusiastic, career minded, individual, with a strong work ethic and a commitment to teamwork. This position has responsibility for assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing including supporting various marketing programs, website management and social media updates.
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Digital Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Assist in maintaining web content/website updates and executing social media strategies
- Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and for the office through various resources
- Researches client base to find new types of customers to sell to and provide information for Account Manager
- Makes product appeal to the target market through social media and blog posts
- Helps sets up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product (There is a minimum of 3 trade shows per year)
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Bachelors Degree, technical degree desirable, past industry related or equivalent experience. Ideal candidate must be conﬁdent in a selling environment that entails working with customers on the phone and through email.
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique culture please apply now.
Westpoint Naturals is an equal opportunity employer, supports workplace diversity, reduced carbon footprint, and fun.Apply Now