New! Medium White Rice Noodles
When the sun is out, the last thing we want to do is stay inside and cook. Although it is hard to make time for cooking, an appetizing and satisfying meal is always craved for. For times like these, white rice noodles are big time savers. They are great for whipping up a satiating meal in just a few minutes.
White rice noodles are a great base for a quick healthy, tasty, and fulfilling meal. As opposed to pasta, these noodles are naturally gluten-free, making it a great alternative for people with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. They are also suitable for any diet, making them a perfect alternative for vegans. These fat-free noodles are not only very easy and quick to cook, but they are quite versatile. They pair well with different vegetables, sauces and lean proteins. So, you can have your noodles any way you like.
We would love to share a quick, summer-fresh recipe with you!
Veggie Pad-Thai Noodle Bowl
- Medium White Rice Noodles
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper Chili Flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- Seasonal Vegetables (Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cucumber, Green Onion, Kale)
- Cooking oil of choice (Avocado, Sunflower, Canola)
- 1 large Garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons of toasted Sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons of natural smooth Peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons of grated fresh Ginger
- 3 tablespoons of fresh Lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of low-sodium Tamari
- 1 1/2 teaspoons or Organic Cane sugar
- Bring a medium pot of water to a boil. Cook the noodles for 2-4 minutes, until they are barely tender. Drain and rinse them in cold water to prevent them from overcooking.
- Prepare the sauce by processing the ingredients together.
- Stir-fry the vegetables in a preheated and oiled skillet, until cooked to your liking.
- Stir in the noodles and the sauce in the skillet with the cooked vegetables.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, green onions and red pepper chili flakes for that spicy kick.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
*Inspired by Vegan Richa – Empowered Noodle Bowl with Thai Peanut Sauce
Photo via Instagram – Check out their profile here!